Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recipe Ideas

Some fun recipe ideas I'd like to toy with....
(but if you get to them before I do, let me know how they turn out, okay?)



Entrees
-Asian Black Bean Burgers with Peanut Sauce
         --peanut sauce with soy & ginger, guac with crushed peanuts, fried egg, black bean burger (add some soy sauce here too!)





Deserts
-Cherry Cordial Cupcakes
-Healthy Zucchini Cupcakes with peanut butter and Carrot Cream Cheese Frosting 
          --base on zucchini bread recipe, add cornstarch & applesauce 
          --what's as good as cream cheese but healthier??
-Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies
-Butterscotch Brownies
          --melt butterscotch chips and swirl them into the batter (like how I did for this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake)






Please excuse the disjointed fashion of this post...I still haven't quite gotten the hang of making pretty posts yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment