Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lunchbox #4

This morning I had my Ecology class at 9:30. Earliest class all week :) I am starting my fourth year of college and I have never experienced life without 8 AM classes. I don't think I'll have a hard time getting used to this. 
Unfortunately now that I'm getting into the schedule of waking up later than usual, I was still rushed making this lunch. I enjoyed it and I didn't even finish all of it. Maybe next time, less nuts. Yummy nonetheless!
Have a great weekend friends!


Top left: Whole sandwich of Good Seed bread with sharp white cheddar cheese slices and red pepper hummus. 
Top right: A mixture of raw walnuts, raw cashews, and dark chocolate chips. 
Bottom right: Lots of fresh blueberries.
Bottom left: Five ripe cherry tomatoes and some baby carrots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment