Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lunchbox #1

I am so excited to be back in my college town and apartment. Moving from a home with seven people to three is definitely a change for the better in my mind. It's basically always nice and clean are there are less competing opinions on how to arrange the posters around the living room. It's quiet, the fridge isn't so full, people do their dishes, and our home is happy place. 

I'll be honest though. As much as I was looking forward to a clean house, that amount of excitement was nowhere near my excitement in coming home to a brand-spanking-new lunch box sitting on my bed! I literally looked forward to making my lunch all day and now I'm looking forward to eating it tomorrow! It'll be a delicious start to my first semester of my fourth year (wow!) of college. 
Top left: Leftover Ma po (no clue how to spell that) tofu, broccoli with garlic sauce, and white rice.
Rop right: Inside out carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting filling-made by my housemate and  best buddy Corrina. She tossed it into my lunch box while wishing me a "Happy first day of school!" What a sweetheart.
Bottom right: Fruit salad of blueberries, grapes, and three cherries. 
Bottom left: 50/50 spring mix and spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, walnuts, and light champagne dressing on the side. I'm planning on packing some feta crumbles under the lettuce for some extra yum. Pretty sure the odds are against me for remembering...wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment