Monday, November 5, 2012

Lunchbox #7

Good new, internet! My days have been much happier since my posting of Lunchbox #6. Who needs men, huh? Not when I had Halloween to look forward to, right?!

HALLOOWEEEENN!!!!

Excuse me. I can't help myself.
I love Halloween. I suppose it feels less exciting now than it did in my first couple of years of college. I guess getting smashed at parties is starting to lose its grandeur. Shame. Those were some good times.
Check out my costume...I'm Princess Peach!!
Ok, this was from a year ago. Sweet mirror pic, I know. Here's one from this Halloween night a few days ago. You can really see I've matured since last year:


Notice the crown is different. The pretty gold one in the top picture literally snapped in half while I was getting ready to leave for a costume party. Such is life. Luckily I have the best room mates in the universe who just happen to have a crazy kick-ass giant collection of costumes on hand at all times. Not mention their willingness to help me after I run down the stairs with the two pieces of broken crown and whine at them, "My crown broke. What do I doooooooo???" Both of them immediately took me back up stairs and found me the crown, which somehow totally matched my outfit. I am forever in their debt.

I won't lie, that story had nothing to do with my lunch. However, lunch sure was tasty. And that's what your here for...so check it out:
Top left: Spinach salad with sliced radish, cherry tomatoes, and champagne dressing.
Top right: A whole kiwi
Bottom left: Amy's Spicy Chili loaded with beans and a hearty drizzle of Sriracha.
Bottom right: Morningstar veggie corndog bites. Indulgent? Yes. Childish? Yes. Delicious? Hell yes. In my defense they're a pretty good source of protein too

Hope your Halloween was delightful and that you didn't forget to brush your teeth before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment